PDRN or Polydeoxyribonucleotide performs several functions and is used in Regenerative Medical treatments/Regenerative Medicine.
PDRN is extracted from salmon DNA. It is known to have excellent biocompatibility with human skin without immune response, thus making it highly suitable for skin rejuvenation treatment in most subjects.
PDRN injections can:
- Boost cell renewal and new cell growth
- Stimulate collagen production
- Reduce wrinkles, fine lines and pore size
- Improve skin elasticity and hydration
PDRN is a naturally-occurring DNA building block that helps to repair damaged skin cells and stimulate collagen production.
PDRN skin treatments are skin injectables, comprising biological molecules that help to reverse signs of aging and scars by promoting skin repair.
Its anti-inflammatory effects include:
- Encouraging intense skin repair
- Reducing the appearance of acne scars and stretchmarks
- Minimising pores