Personal data that we collect
When using our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone or business name. We collect information from you when you:
- Fill out a form to contact us on our website,
- Subscribe to our newsletter,
- Email us or call us.
Using your personal data
We use your data to better serve you, such as contacting you when you requested or letting you know about new products that you may like. Data that we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- Contacting you, when requested, for matters related to the product and services we offer.
- Providing you with our product and services that you request from us.
- Marketing, only if you have provided us with your consent to do so. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters at a later date.
Protecting your personal data
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We securely store your personal data and have taken measures to protect your personal data against any unauthorised access.
Sharing your personal data
Under no circumstances we intend to share or sell your personal data to third parties. We may only share your personal data with government bodies for meeting company obligations if required by law.
Retaining your personal data
We will hold your data for as long as your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfil our legal obligations, or until you request the data to be deleted.
Data Protection laws provide the following rights, to:
- The right to access to your personal data.
- The right to rectify your date.
- The right to erase your data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to receive marketing material from us.
- The right to stop processing your personal data.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact us form on our website.
Links to other websites:
We may use traffic log cookies to identify how visitors reach our site and how they interact. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.